The rectifier embracing one of the most advanced inverter technology. Welding power source can offer stronger, extra focused as well as extra stable arc. When stick as well as work item obtain short, its reaction will certainly be quicker. It suggests that it is simpler to design into welding maker with various dynamic attributes, as well as it even can be adjusted for specialized making arc softer or more challenging. The maker can be for multi-use, as well as can weld stainless steel, carbon steel, copper as well as various other color steel. ONE POWERFUL MAKER, Take it almost everywhere, connect it in anywhere, Dual Voltage Inputs (115/230V) suggests you can linked into any usual power supply, The power to deal with any task, DC Stick: Handles up to 1/8 in. stick electrodes, DC TIG: Allowed by HF arc TIG ® technology. *** Processes: TIG (GTAW), Stick, Arc, Mixed Martial Arts. Dimensions: 20.7 x 6.3 x 11.4 in. Input Power: 115/230/1/ 60, Input Current: 24.1 A/15.1 A, Rated Outcome: 115V/180A/24.1/ 60%, 230V/200A/15.1/ 60%. Outcome Range: 115V: 10-180 Amps DC Max. OCV: 56, 230V: 10-200 Amps DC Max. OCV: 56, Setting: CC, Polarity: DC, Tungsten Diameter Range: 0.039 - 0.126 in (1.0 - 3.2 mm), *** Consisted of: 115/230V Input Cables, 10 Feet 300A Job Cable as well as 10 Feet 300A Clamp, 12 Feet Electrode Holder, Lead Setting up, Brush & Hammer, 115 & 230 Voltage Transfer Plug, Lantern. *** No-load voltage: 50-80V, Obligation cycle: 60%@200A, 100%@155A, Outcome Existing Range: 10-200A, No-load loss: 40W, Performance: 93%, Electrode size: 1.0-4.0 mm, Tungsten size: 1.0-3.2 mm. Likewise can use for conventional electric welding.
• Powerful welder capable of welding up to 3/8" Stainless steel, Alloy steel, Mild steel, Copper, Cast Iron and Chrome.
• The full-size TIG & Stick platform, outperforming the competition on arc quality, voltage control, duty cycle and value.
• This is optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent.
• Dual Voltage Input (115V/230V) means you can plug into any common power supply.
• 10 feet 300A work clamp, 10 feet 300A Electrode holder cable and 12 feet Power line.