Legendary Kester Solder in a convenient Dispense-Pak Conserves You Loan!
Kester 44 Rosin Flux is an activated rosin formula for usage in flux-cored solder cord. Kester 44 has basically dominated the area of rosin core solders for more than four years. An exceptional efficiency feature of this change is the "instant-action" wetting behavior. The high mobility and also fast-spreading action of this change leads to more reliable assembly line soldering.
* Specially loaded from Genuine Kester 24-6337-0027 solder
* 1-ounce Dispense Pak consists of approx 24 feet of solder!
* Pemium Alloy exceeds 60/40 Tin/Lead Solder
* 67/37 Tin/Lead is most common for electronics work
*.031" Size is most common for electronics work
* High activity RA formulation
* Exceptional solderability to a wide variety of metallizations
* Industry standard for years
* Criterion Core 66 (3.3% change)
* Solder iron idea temperature levels in between 315-371 ° C (600-700 ° F) * Flux deposit is non-corrosive and also non-conductive
A few warnings and also warns:* For industrial usage only