Created from scratch to withstand extensive use in rugged commercial and building environments. It's additionally ideal for any house job.
- 50A dual voltage 110/220vac Digital Inverter Plasma Cutter (50A). Using this mobile plasma cutter is more affordable than Oxyacetylene after simply a few cuts.
- Much less cleaning, upkeep, poisonous gases, and much less fire danger. You have merely much less general work and a better, cleaner cut.
- The high Frequency DC Plasma cuts thicker materials than conventional DC plasma cutters. Cuts quicker with much less distortion in the work item.
- Maximized layout based on state-of-the-art MOSFET transistors gives high power result for thick steel, as well as constant result for slim steel.
- The automated 110/220-Volt dual voltage compatibility plus the easy to use lugging deal with allow easy cuts.
Input Voltages 110-220V, 1-PH, 50/60 Hz Input Current 110-220V, 1-PH, 20 An Outcome Existing 10-50 A Responsibility Cycle @ 40 ° C( 104 ° F)60% @ 50A, 110V 60 % @ 50A, 220V Dimensions with Handle 15" (381mm) L 6" (152.4 mm) W 12" (304.8 mm) H Weight 22.5 pounds (10.2 kg) Gas Supply Tidy, completely dry, oil-free air Recommended Gas Inlet Flow Price/ Stress 3.6 scfm @ 65 psi Input Power Cable Length 6' (1.8 m) Optimum Severance Cut Thickness * 3/4" MATERIALS CUTTING THICKNESS * Mild Steel Max. 5/8"(16mm) @ 50A Stainless Steel Max. 1/2"(12mm) @ 50A Light weight aluminum Max. 1/2"(12mm) @ 50A.
CONSISTED OF:- Plasma cutting torch (1)