1. The RWII Model #10250-CS is most frequesntly used by welders and welding facilities wanting a MIG Spool Gun attachment to run off their Miller, Lincoln, Hobart, and Esab machines.
2. This model is perfect for welders that have engine drivers or those that weld aluminum in the shop connected to a MIG or Stick machine.
3. This model is a fraction of the cost of most other manufacturer's spool guns. Most already have a ground cable built into them, therefore no ground cable is supplied.
4. This model can run off batteries by the user supplying the ground cable and the series cable for the batterries. Also includes AC/DC Power Converter to supply 24V DC when hooked up to CC stick welding machines.
5. The Cold Switch was manufactured for the safety of different types of customers such as Navy, Army, Welding SHops, etc. With Cold Switch, the RW-II will only create an arc when the trigger is pulled, allowing you to lay the welder down with no worries.
1. Connects to Batteries
-18 Volt Battery can do Thin Sheet Metal
-24 Volt will Single Pass 1/2" @275 amp
-36 Volt will Weld up to 3/4" @350 to 400 amp
2. Welds 22 Gage to 3/4"
3. Ground Cable not supplied
4. Connects to MIG/Constant Voltage, Stick/Constant Current Welding Machines
5. AC to DC power converter to drive Gun controls when connected to CC/Stick machines
6. Uses Wire Sizes from 0.023 to 0.046 without Changing Rollers
7. Uses Heavy-Duty Tweco Quality Front End Consumables
8. Polarity Indicator Lights
9. Twenty Foot Cable with Quick Disconnects, Can be Extended to 100 Feet
RWII High-Impact MIG Gun
Twenty Feet of Cable
One Spool of Flux Core Wire
Extra Tips and Gas Hose Fitting
Ten Extra Feet of Gas Hose
Foam Lined Blow-Molded Tough Briefcase
AC/DC Power Supply to Drive Gun Controls When Connected to CC Power Source
Cabled as a spool gun attachment for all DC output welders
Welds Steel, Stainless and Aluminum or Any Metals Where Standard One or Two Pound Spools are Available
Uses Wire Sizes from 0.023 to 0.045 without Changing Rollers
Wire Speeds of 50 Inches to 900 Inches per Minute
Built-in Gas Valve