The RWII Version # 10000 is cabled finest for battery procedure. This version will additionally attach to all Curriculum Vitae (continuous voltage) as well as DC (straight present) result equipments. The ground cable television is attached to the red twin quick separate ports. This makes welding tasks in remote areas simple, quick as well as portable. The RWII Version # 10000 is most regularly made use of by service technicians, upkeep workers, 4X4 off-road enthusiasts, ranchers, boaters, agricultural industry as well as anyone primarily utilizing batteries as the power source. This version will escape any 18, 24 & 36 volt batteries in an identical collection depending upon the application as well as material to be bonded. The Version # 10000 has a 2 year 100% parts as well as labor limited factory guarantee.
Has Ready Welder II Case which includes:
# RWII High-Impact MIG weapon
# Ten feet of cable television
# One spool of change core cord
# 300 amp ground clamp
# Two battery clamps
# Additional pointers as well as gas pipe installation
# Ten extra feet of gas pipe
# Foam lined blow-molded hard briefcase
* Links to batteries:
o 18 Volt battery could do thin sheet metal
o 24 Volt will single pass 1/2" @ 275 amp
o 36 Volt will bond as much as 3/4" @ 350 to 400 amp
* Links to MIG/Constant voltage result welders
* Welds steel, stainless-steel as well as light weight aluminum or any steels where typical a couple of extra pound spindles are offered
* Uses cord sizes from.023 to.045 without transforming rollers
* Cable rates of 50 Inches to 900 Inches per min
* Uses heavy-duty TWECO top quality front end consumables
* Polarity indicator lights
* Integrated gas valve
* Ground cable television attached
* Ten foot cable television with Quick Disconnects
* Capacities: 18" H X 24" W X 8" D.
* Internet Weight: 18 pounds.
* Two year 100% parts as well as labor limited factory guarantee.
18 Volt battery can do thin sheet metal
24 Volt will single pass 1/2" @ 275 amp
36 Volt will weld up to 3/4" @ 350 to 400 amp
Connects to MIG/Constant voltage output welders